Benefits of using a Realtor for a pre construction condo purchase
The sales representatives within the new home sales office works for the builder, which is where their true loyalty lies. By having your own representative, you will receive honest and non-biased advice as your realtor is looking out solely for your best interest. There are many advantages to using your own realtor such as the following:
- Your realtor works for you not the builder therefore your best interest is at heart.
- Your realtor will be invited to VIP events which gives them access to the best floor plans and prices per square foot before being released to the general public.
- Your realtor will ask the right questions regarding construction financing status, assignments, occupancy and so forth.
- Your realtor will be able to negotiate the agreement in your best interest. As price is usually not negotiable, certain fees (education, park levies) can be taken out or capped within your agreement.
- Your realtor has access to the MLS system which can provide you with prices and useful information of comparable properties in the area.
- Your realtor can keep you updated on the project. Questions concerning construction and occupancy can be easily answered.
- If you are looking to assign your unit, your realtor can help you find a buyer as certain types of advertising is not permissible by the project builder.
The most important benefit of using your own Realtor is that they have your best interest at heart. Your Realtor will represent you honestly and ethically and will assist you in making the best decision for your needs.